Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publication for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I, as an author, consent in my own name, and that of my co-author(s) from which I have obtained the consent for submitting the present article for publication, for LUMEN Association and its associated companies to process my personal data in the purpose of evaluating this work, and in the case of acceptance, publishing the article which contains my (and co-author(s)) name, e-mail address, personal affiliation, photo and biodata. The data is processed in accordance with the European Legislation GPDR.
- I, as corresponding author for this article, consent to receive e-mails regarding the evaluation and publication process. I also declare on my own responsibility that my co-author(s) have been informed of the present article submission, and agree to receive e-mail notifications on the status of the publication process.
- I express my consent to receive future e-mails containing information about the activity of LUMEN Association, in newsletters or direct e-mail.
Selection and peer-review under responsibility of the Organizing Committee of the conference.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 Unported License, permitting all non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal, according to GPDR European Legislation, and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. However, in case of publication, the article will contain information about the author(s), such as name, surname, e-mail address, affiliation, photo and biodata.